[an error occurred while processing this directive]
1. The light of God is the most powerful force in the universe. It is the force of Creation that now moves through time and space, creating the transformation of the earth into the next higher level of her evolution and consciousness.
2. There is nothing solid in the universe. Consciousness creates energy, and energy creates matter. The consciousness of the One contains all and has created all.
3. It is through our beliefs about reality that we co-create reality. Beliefs are not conscious thoughts. They include thoughts but are deeper than these.
4.The movement of growth of the human embodied self involves the completion of a circle established at Creation. In the first half of this circle is a movement toward greater individuation. In the second half, a movement toward greater unity within a whole. Both halves are needed to fulfill the human potential
5. At the highest level of God's emanation, light and love are One. At the lower levels, light may become separated from love.
6. In order to contain the spiritual light coming to the earth today, a body of light is needed to contain the highest consciousness. For this, purification of mind, body, and emotions must take place on multiple levels.
7. The path of purification leads to knowledge of who we are. The steps of this path are formed by knowledge of who God is. In the end, there is no goal nor steps. There is only One.
2. Light amplifies light and activates darkness.
2. Darkness is not the absence of light but the cover for light. Light remains at all times.
3. Light brings all things into greater wholeness through a process of continual expansion.
4. Thoughts and feelings are not who we are. They are energies that we carry.
5. The healing of darkness through light happens through the absorption of the darkness back into the light so that it goes out no more.
6. What is released in the process of purification is set free. It does not return unless we hold onto it.
7. Purification releases from the embodied self all that is not of the light. What remains is a transformed self that can express the life of the soul.
8. Light calls forth darkness, drawing it to itself as a magnet. This is the liberating function of light. It uproots the darkness to set souls free.
9. The test of darkness is whether it emanates love. Darkness and love are incompatible. Where one is, the other cannot be.
10. Where doubt or fear infiltrate the mind, one must move to the heart. In the presence of the heart's love, darkness has nowhere to stand.
11. There are two powers of darkness, and both can be diffused by faithfulness to love: the power of darkness to seem like light, and the power of darkness to create fear. In the presence of either, return to Love.
12. The victory of light lies in the ascendance of the soul over the personality, and of God's reality over all that has become separated from it.